PAX's Daily Plan: - Navigate each day with the upside and downside roadmap.Markets included in PAX's Daily Plan: ES, NQ, RTY, CL, GC and ZB
Daily Access To PAX In The Live Trading Room: - Hear PAX speak to and execute his Daily Trade Plan every day.
- An international community of real traders deploying the same methodology.
- Ask PAX questions and receive answers in real time.
INTRADAY And Post-Market LIVE Trader Talks: - Hear Yra Harris, Judd (PAX's mentor), Anthony Crudele and more discuss current market environments along with their personal trading expertise.
Weekly Group Mentoring Sessions: - Two 90+ minute weekly group sessions, Monday & Thursday, 4:30PM CST. - Develop a greater understanding of how to trade the Opening Range Breakout method. - Acquire post session tasks to support your trade growth, goals and better habits.
- Access to the Group Mentoring Archive with over 60 previously recorded sessions totaling over 120 hours!
Initial Consultation / 1-on-1 Mentoring Sessions. - One 15 minute Initial Consultation. - Three 60 minute 1-on-1 Sessions. - Choice of 3 Mentors. PAX, Dani or Jack.
- Customized to your needs. Your chosen mentor will build upon your personal circumstances discussed during your initial consultation.
- Dive deeper into the methodology and mindset behind the application of the Opening Range Breakout Trade.
- Dissect your trades, provide tools to eliminate bad habits and increase the frequency and consistency of good habits.
- Move on to more complex applications of the method based on your current understanding and your personal learning curve. - Ask all your questions in a controlled, confidential and safe space.
Your mentoring sessions are designed to provide you with a faster and smoother road to success in the market and your life! Although the outcome will always be in your hands, your mentors are committed to your success.
PAX is a world renowned trader, his methodology for navigating the Opening Range receives praise from the most successful real traders in the industry and he has trained some of the best in business; including the other mentors available to you.
"If you were to become a professional NBA player, PGA golfer, or Formula 1 driver, how much would you pay one of those athletes to personally teach you? And I don’t mean just how to shoot a basketball, swing a club, or when to brake. I am talking about the psychology, how to think three to four moves ahead, where to place the golf ball on the course and why, how to pass the ball overhead, from the chest or a bounce pass and why, knowing what thoughts are running through a drivers head when they are reacting to situations. This deeper understanding is what you get when you sign up for a one on one." JV